on the LOC

stuck in the middle....



There are times when i wish i wasn't reasonable. That i could just be unreasonable and do exactly what i want, say what i want and not care about the after effects.

Sadly no matter how mad or how upset i am I can't bring myself to willfully hurt the other person. Its irritating to be stuck between feelings of inflicting pain and the compassion aching for the hurt i am about to inflict.



This constant tug of war..leaves me in a state of pained equilibrium.

I wish i wouldn't think so much, i wish i didn't feel so much.......i wish i was cynical enough to be both.

But sadly the vicious circle continues...... more patience u think? me thinks so.

3 comments:

  1. Sanyaas in the Himalayas shud do it.

    (that might actually put you the LoC tho')

  1. I was thinking of a hiking trip in Leh...u think that's good enough? hee hee

  1. apoo: sandas in the Himalayas should also do it one would think ... we need kaptan kru for that though ... i wouldn't risk it