Woopsie

I learnt in school that "There is many a slip between the cup and the lip".
I love my friends, we just have so much fun. We are living examples of these wise words.
Something happened this morning and i could'nt resist posting it.

My best friend was updating me on a recent sms conversation she had with a guy she has been mildly(?) flirting with. They were discussing cooking and her cooking skills.
She: " So i sent him a message saying,
Wherever you shall go i will follow
And whatever you give I will swallow "
Me: [Chuckling]
She: "Why are u laughing?"
Me: "You said it wrong"
[Pause]
[Enlightenment]
She: " Oh My God, Noooooooo, i hope that's not what i sent!!!!!!"

Distressed she was cuz she meant " wherever you go i will follow, and whatever i give you will swallow", from the book "Men are like waffles and women are like spaghetti"

Rewind over a year back.
I was chatting with a dear friend of mine

Me: So what plans for the weekend?
He: Got sports bra plans
He: Woopsie.... *bar
Me: hee hee, i would'nt want the details...lol

3 comments:

  1. did you check with him to see if that 'woopsie' was only a cover up?

  1. Nope I did'nt have to check since he said he'd share the details, i have written proof :) ...besides woopsie sounds funnier

  1. I cannot believe you have written a blog about the swollowing bit...
    I am appalledddd
    ...oh how the earth should part...and swollow... ;)