tech-NO-logy

I love technology.
I love the numerous inventions that make our lives simpler(?) /richer.
I love the mobile phones which makes us accessible anywhere/ anytime even when we want to be left alone.
I love computers that have reduced tonnes and tonnes to dusty files piled on our work station to miles and miles of entangled cables.
I love digital cameras that lets us shoot 1000's of pictures, are small enough to be stuffed in the pockets of our tightest pair of jeans and leave us with links from friends with 1000's of pictures with no description.
I love emails which let us keep in touch with so many people we'd not have kept in touch with otherwise and the tonnes of spam that comes with it.
I love the automatic faucets which work when u place our hands under them....but today i don't like them very much....there was power outage today and the restrooms apparently receive the least priority from the power back-ups...there is one emergency lamp which gives a twilight feel to the entire rest room..and the faucets don't work...so me and this other girl stood in the twilight awaiting dawn.

1 comments:

  1. i like technology too ...

    wait i like booze more

    no wait .. technology it is!!

    ahhh no .. booze!!


    WTH, i'll just go drunk to work and keep it fair